I want to say...I know this blog is super late. But better late than never! :)
Here is a video of the trip...don't forget to watch it in HD.
It is no secret that I love Bali. I love the food, the weather, the sea, the
people, the chilled out vibes…I love it all.
So, this year for my birthday and Christmas/new year’s present, Fint
surprised me with a special trip! Bali
for the holidays. I needed an
inspirational trip to get my juices flowing for 2018, and this was just what
the doctor ordered. Bali is not only
beautiful, but the healthy food movement and interior decorating is the stuff
of dreams. I soaked it all in…and
prepared myself for a fantastic 2018. We rented a motor bike and drove where ever our hearts wanted...and we were not disappointed!
This trip was a trip for all the senses….and was just what I
needed to get my creative juices flowing for 2018. As more changes than I even realized would
unveil themselves in 2018.
Such a yummy pre-Christmas meal in KL before leaving!
Hello Kitty Christmas at the airport
Arrived in Bali!!!!
First Day Birthday Celebrations! (Our number 1 stop is always the sea)
I am one blessed girl...this is my favorite view.
Happy Birthday to me!!
Christmas was full of sunshine, sea salt and lots of yummy goodies!
Best beach day ever, at Sunday's Beach Club
Happy girl...in case you couldn't tell. :)
Trying to be cute...until a wave came and swept me away!!!
Beach Food
Amazing Sunset
Bonfire on the beach...my all time favorite spot to be.
Below was the best meal I have ever had...we had a raw vegan meal at Five Elements in Ubud...and it was out of this world good. Jackfruit tacos...best ever!!
Five Elements is set on the river in the lush peaceful jungle.
Absolutely my favorite spot for a relaxing lunch in all of Bali.
Back on the motor bike for our next adventure!
Coffee time!
Beautiful doors in Ubud.
Foods in Bali...yummmmy!
Yes we did find a Irish pub in Bali...and yes our curiosity got the best of us and we had to go in...for a good laugh!
Some chicks living their best lives in Ubud
Another chick living her best life in Ubud.
New Year Fireworks on the beach....best night ever!
Thank you Fint for making yet another birthday and Christmas the most memorable and magical time ever. You are the best...and I am looking forward to many many more new years with you!!! xoxo
Look back here for even more photos soon. :)


















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment